Meredith speaks frequently about whole person development and how to align a truly engaged employee with generating profits for the company.
Meredith designed her speaking engagements as “mini-programs” to motivate her audience and guarantee that when they walk out the room they are equipped with one or two actions that they can start using today.
Her most popular speaking engagement topics include (but are not limited to):
- The Board's Role in Attracting the Best Talent
- The Pros and Cons of Good Governance
- Diversity in the Boardroom
- Do You Know the Whole Person Coming to Work?
- What Does it Mean to be a Whole Person?
- How do I Find the Balance Between Work and Personal?
For more information on these topics or to inquire about availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org