1. What is my short-term AND long-term strategy for an ever-changing global environment?
2. Are my training processes focused on where the company needs to go or are we recycling old process based on our past?
3. If I were to ask my employees (from top executives to new hires) what they thought our strategy was, would they be able to answer that question appropriately? Even more so, do they sense, feel, or know how we are executing that strategy today, tomorrow, or one to three years from now?
4. Millennials are an emergent generation shifting the way we do business. How do I motivate, inspire, or mentor each of them as well as retain their commitment to my company?
5. As the workforce continues to change, how do I attract and retain a diverse workforce?
6. How can I efficiently help a new leader focus on their people and delegate responsibly versus feeling the pressure to do everything themselves?
7. How do I grow, coach, and mentor an individual contributor to emerge as our next strongest leader?